CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Courtney!

Well I hope you enjoy reading about a day in my life. Nothing much has been happening I just graduated from 6th grade. This summer I will b enjoying a lot of my time at the lake with family and friends. I am also going to attend Camp Spalding for a week with my cousin, Courtney! I love her so much she is one of the funniest person you will ever meet. It seems like everytime I talk to her on the phone she has some big news to tell me. Lets see last time it was she went tp get glasses and fainted. Ok so maybe that isn't very funny, but the way she told it was hilarious. The funniest one was she went to get a shot and by the way she is 13.....Anyways so I know shots don't feel the best, but usually they hurt for 1 second and that is it! So she is there getting a shot and the nurse has to disinfect it first and right after he does you can't touch well Courtney hates shots so right after that Courtney touches it so they have to clean it again and this went on for a while!!!Just telling the story makes me laugh. Now it isn't just like a 1 time a day thing that she makes me laugh it is also when I look over at her and she is flicking her forehead. I said " Courtney what the heck are you doing?". Her reply was " It makes me not have wrinkles". So if you ever meet her I know you will love her right away.Luv ya court!

3 comments:

colleen said...

Your blog looks great honey! nice work!
Courtney IS a funny girl and I love her lots too! Before you know it she'll be here for 2 whole weeks!
have a great day....
love, mom

Anonymous said...

HEYYY!
I really like your blog Kell! That picture is so funny! I can totally remember when we were playing guitar hero that day...lol
I want to make a blog too so when i see you at the lake in a couple of days you can help me with it!! Can't wait to see you and i LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!
COURT XOXO

Emma said...

hey what is the name of the website to get music from agian