Today I was exposed to something new in the world of blogging. I was 'tagged' by my mom on her blog. Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog
3.Share 6 random things about yourself
4.Tag people at the end of your entry.
ok...here we go!
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog
3.Share 6 random things about yourself
4.Tag people at the end of your entry.
ok...here we go!
1. My favorite thing to do is DANCE! I just finished up taking a tap cals and this coming year will be taking a few more classes, so I can be on team!
2. I hope to grow up and do something that involves singing. I sing all the time. Yous can watch me singing here..Click on the word me
3.My best friends are Emma,Kristi,Abbie, and Emily!!!!
4.In the summer I love hangin out with my cousins!!!(Chase,Colton,Caiden,Courtney,Cole,Keegan........)
5.My role model is, Meg Smith, she is like a sister to me!
6.My favorite snack is blueberries and strawberrie
Well there is 6 random facts!!!!
I tag...... Emma, Mady, and Aunt Terri!





3 comments:
hi
hey kell!
i dont know how to do it! lol
Court
hey kell!
i dont know how to do it! lol
Court
Post a Comment