



Today my brothers and I learned the coolest recipe where you can make ice cream in a bag and it is so quick and fun and when you are done it has a great taste and is so soft!Here is the recipe you should try it out and tell me how it turned out
| RECIPE INGREDIENTS: | |
| 2 tablespoons sugar | |
| 1 cup half and half | |
| 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract | |
| 1/2 cup salt (The bigger the granules, the better. Kosher or rock salt works best, but table salt is fine.) | |
| Ice cubes (enough to fill each gallon-size bag about half full) | |
| 1 pint-size ziplock bag | |
| 1 gallon-size ziplock bag | |




2 comments:
I can't beleive I didn't get a bite!
Sounds good ill try it
Post a Comment