CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Middle School!


My first thought of going to middle school was dun,dun,DUN!!!! Although so far it hasn't been to bad yeah sometimes you will get called a sevie or won't be able to find your next class, but the teachers are just there to be mean and give you homework but to also help you. I know the first day of school wasn't my best day being in the wrong room or taking a face plant in the hall.Although everyone was there to help and it was all good. Now point is not to tell you how much I enjoy school to let you know middle isn't as bad as they say!!!Home Sweet Northwod!!!GO HUSKIES

2 comments:

Abbie said...

well i am glad that u are having a good ear @ northwood... so am i! U did a face plant in the hall? ouch well cya 2nite!

Hayley(: said...

Kelli, remember me? I am Hayley, one of Hannah, and Abbie's buds! WEll, I just wanted to say, that I like ur hair color! It looks nice! If you don't remember me, then I was the girl with the exterimely long hair, and Well, that is all I wanted to say!:)):)):):):):):)