I am so sorry that I haven't recently updated my blog. ......Well right now I just finished my volleyball season. It was a blast my friends and I all made it on junior varasity, so we all were on a team together and neamed our team "Hot Pink". We all wore hot pink socks.....until one of our coaches informed us that it was a law( by the way it really isn't).Other than that our team was very fun and spirtited we were actually really good at the actual game of volleyball and were an undefeated team!!! I made may frineds on this team, including someone who is now my best friend, Bri!!!! Other than that nothing new has really happenend. Lets see we had Thanksgiving over in Seattle with our family that lives over there. It was really fun. I got to hang out with my cousin, Courtney, she is super fun to be around. While I was over there we went shopping, hung around the house, and....oh ya we went and saw th new movie Twilight!!!It was such a good movie. If you havent seen it then you must see it sometime soon. Well here are some pictures from this thanksgiving.I will keep you updated on anything recent that happens!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
hey good job in volleyball! ( EVEN THOUGH WE BEAT YA!) lol but thats k cause it was still just our school so it didn't really count! *WINKS* ily ttly!
~abbie
Post a Comment