Oh my gosh, I haven't written in forever! Hmmm... I dont know where to start, so many things have happend! Lets see well after volleyball season I did basketball! I had a blasttt! It was sooo much fun I didn't have many friends doing it, but I ended up meeting so many sweet girls! After basketball season nothing much was going on, but I did end up meeting another really close friend! Her name is Kate!! Holy crap, I love that girl! She is soo sweet and the most hilarious person!So this year Bri and Kate have became my really close freinds. They both mean the whole ENTIRE world to me! I love you both..Hmm so as we got into spring I decided to do track! At first I was just doing it becasue I wanted to be able tohang out with freinds but as th meets came close I ended up finding that I have a little gift in running! I did really well! I was soo happy that I ended up going to All-City and got 2nd place!! My time was around 2:39 for the 800.. I think! hah! As summer came along I haven't had much happen so far, but I will keep you updated on my summer!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment