
Boyssss....Oh my goodness! LOL. Haha it seems like everyday I have a friend who has some big story to tell about a boy! Sometimes its good...other times its not!LOl. It so funny evytime I get a txt that says Oh my gosh or OMG or something like that it always has something to do with boyss..Haha.Hmm idekay where to start..well there are differnt types of guys.There are a few catagories...nerd,wannabe,popular,sport! Most all guys hang out together and they are all very sweet..well most of them are sweet. But there are a few who always have a girlfreind and everynoe likes them!..When I think of boys I think of these words.....cute,strong,great personatliy,brave, PAIN IN THE BUTT! Hah they are sooo confusing..I never know whats going throught their heads.They make no sense.Teehee! But I guess they probably think the same about us, so in that case I guess you just gotta love 'em! Hhaha the other day I asked myslf this question and the answer ended up being because of boysss...the question was..Why do I get my hair done,buy cute clothes, keep in shape, look nice, put on makeup, do my hair, shower,put on perfume, buy lipgloss....Wow its cause one I wanna feel nice but why do I wanna feel good..Hmm cuz of guys! Hhaha.! Watch this youtube video..it totally relates!
Friday, July 17, 2009
BoYs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTC4qkb8Ppk
Well boys one short word but goes on foreverrrr! Lol
-Love to everyone Xoxo (:
Posted by The Princess Diaries at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment